Is Vietnam safe to travel?
In general, Vietnam is a very safe country to travel. Please check the most recent travel advice from your national government. Some examples:
- Australia – Vietnam Travel Advice & Safety
- Canada – Travel advice for Vietnam
- France – Conseils aux Voyageurs: Vietnam
- Germany / Deutschland – Reise- und Sicherheitshinweise: Vietnam
- Italy / Italia – Viaggiare Sicuri Vietnam
- Netherlands / Nederland – Reisadvies Vietnam
- Spain / España – Recomendación de viaje: Vietnam
- United Kingdom – Foreign Travel Advice: Vietnam
- United States of America: Vietnam Travel Advisory
Which vaccinations do I need for Vietnam?
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends the following vaccinations for travellers to Southeast Asia:
- Adult diphtheria and tetanus
- Hepatitis A & B
- Measles, mumps and rubella
How does COVID-19 affect travelling in Vietnam?
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Vietnam has imposed several travel restrictions on those entering the country.
Please check our regularly updated page on Vietnam and COVID-19 for the most recent information on the current situation regarding the coronavirus.